Friday, November 20, 2009

Grades coming out

The grades come out today on the Internet. I believe I did pretty good but with the grading system its probably not going to be good. I expect my GPA to fall now because of the new system. If the grades went by the old system I think I would have done pretty descent but now I don't know. They just decided to change the system out of no where without a good explanation and I don't think anyone had a problem with the old system. I was unaware people didn't think the old system worked but what do I Know. Changes should only happen if it improves what we had before and in this case its worse. It appears they only make changes in the school that are bad and the changes that are needed don't even get talked about. Well I will know soon what I got and I hope that the new system didnt harm me but it probably will.

No comments:

Post a Comment